Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

FLIGHTS, FLIGHTS, FLIGHTS

The first 48 hours of my European adventure...
So my 6 hour layover in Houston is how I caught up on all my sleep
Also... I love my Adidas Neo's for travel. They're so comfy and are easy to get off and on for airport security. Plus they're chic and match just about everything. 
Alright, Lufthansa was my airline for that long ocean crossing flight to Germany and I have to say that it was by far the best flight I've ever been on. Lots of legroom, pillows and blankets. It helped that there was in nobody in the seat next to me so I could put my legs up. The in flight meal was delicious... for an in flight meal. and it doesn't hurt that I slept for 80% of the flight.
so my luggage got left in Germany because our flight was running late. Bright side... they're delivering it to my house tomorrow.

Views from my bedroom window at sunrise. Gorgeous.

The International Ward meets at the building right next to the temple so I got a quick shot! Still trying to read what it says...



No comments:

Post a Comment