Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tropical Dresses

Tropical Prints are my new favorite summer print. I bought this Roxy dress on sale at Marshalls for $10. Talk about bargain! It's definitely a new summer staple for me. I wore it on my recent trip to California and I got so many compliments on it! I even go one from the guy in the Quicksilver store...  thanks dude! I paired this with gold sandals while I was downtown but on the beach I went barefoot, I also paired it with a gold watch and some Bead Relief bracelets to dress it up just a little.  

I loved my hair today... California is just full of endless good hair days for me. All the more reason to finally move there right? I'll Be making a Hair tutorial soon Hopefully so stay tuned!






Yes I'm on the roof... 

No comments:

Post a Comment