Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day













Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies! On this day I'm so thankful for all the many people who love me and all the blessings I've been given! Since I'm about as single as they come I decided to make my dog Trixie my valentine, She's so cuddly and loves to sleep at the foot of my bed, or in my closet... haha. Thank You to my momma for the roses! My mom is so sweet and gives me and all my siblings valentines each year!
My Outfit- I'm wearing a Pale pink dress from Nordstrom Rack but you can find similar ones at Nordstrom herehere, and here. My Red Heels- I got mine from Just Fab but unfortunately they're no longer available:( The original design can be found Here though! for quite a bit more $$$... My Tiffany Cuff was a gift from my mother for my 17th Birthday and I paired it with a necklace she had custom made for me and my 3 sisters in New York. Although not really pictured it has 2 hearts, one slightly larger than the other with a diamond in the middle.
Hope you all Had a wonderful Valentine's Day 
XOXO
Lauren-Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment