Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

PROVO, UTAH... in February

OHHHH SNOWWWW!!! So I have mixed feelings about this snow stuff... I don't like being cold and wet (Specifically the combination of the two) BUT IT'S SO FUN TO PLAY IN!
notice my facial expression towards the freezing air + wind chill.....


My gorgeous best friend/ photographer for the day

These half gloves were the closest thing I owned to real gloves... sad right?





The lighting was absolutely fantastic and in case you can't tell I'm extremely happy to be back with my childhood best friend...

WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE IN THE CUTEST RELATIONSHIP<3 
These two are actually the cutest... I love seeing her so happy and she'll kill me when she sees this picture!

The Provo airport has a lovely view of the mountains surrounding the valley (these mountains are a GORGEOUS drive in the summer and fall) It's also home to a lot of private planes because it's such a small airport!

Snow is Seriously so fascinating to me... 

So recently (like a month ago) I went to Provo for a training class so I can be certified to teach in Ukraine! I stayed with my childhood best friend in her apartment. I've been to provo before but never like this! literally every day and night was SO much fun! my first night there she had a date all set up for me and we went on a big group date! Provo has an entertainment place called Fat Cats where they have bowling and arcade games. Friday night bowling is "DJ'd" and by that I mean the really funny guy that works there plays music and does random funny games. I won free bowling for my whole group because i have an extensive knowledge of rap music apparently... ( thank you football team!)

After we left Fat Cats we lost the keys to the car and were standing outside in a blizzard... A BLIZZARD! It was so amazing. I swear I'm such a dork about snow but I don't even care.. We finally found the keys and I have now learned that driving in snow is just as hard, if not harder than it looks.

The next day I had training all day but I had the night free! So I went and caught up with some friends who live up there for college and I have come to discover that Provo is a very fun place to live you're a young single adult. Theres alway something you can find to do!

Saturday was also training but afterwards me and Haley went on a little shopping trip to a the store Called To Surf... thats what its called. I have never met a store name that speaks to me more. The store is super cute and full of beachy styles and brands. They don't personally care my preferred style of swimsuits... although I love one pieces on others my torso is so long that they always end up extremely low cut and super cheeky in the non flattering way. Also I went on another date with a friend that night! Our families are super close so after going on expedition to find a swimsuit in Utah In February ( THANK YOU FOREVER 21 SALES RACK) we went to his house and ate dinner then went to their neighborhood pool which is actually heated by a hot spring! So I can now say I've been swimming while its snowing...

Sunday was my day to leave so after church I packed up and left for the airport where i walked in behind my good friend mitch... the airport security lady thought it was hilarious when I ran up and gave him a hug from behind. He was so confused... but we walked into the terminal together so all the people around us thought we were traveling together, we played it cool and just went with it. An older woman asked how long we'd been dating and without missing a beat Mitch goes "4 months" which is even more funny considering I hadn't seen him in like 6... we played it off so cool though. So funny. 
 Getting home was nice because I was back to warm Arizona but at the same time I can't wait till I get to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment